November 8, 2010

Post B'lore trip

I am back after a week long trip to my favourite city in the world. For so many reasons I feel I belong there, no amount of material happiness can replace my love for the city - Bangalore. Now that I am back in Dehradun, I feel like crap. The only point being so far away and its not like if I get a weekend off I can go to Blore. One week seemed very short, I have no idea how time passed by so quickly. The phase right now is moody and will remain till things get back to normal here. I hope it does quickly, all I can think of right now is to finish this Mtech soon and leave this place. Its getting cold here. I dont enjoy peak winters, a decent 15 degree range is alright. Anything below will be a big pain and I am sure I have to face that this december. I am praying for time to pass and soon it should be May/June.

Countdown to the end of the semester has already begun : 7 weeks.

I will post shortly once I am in a better mood.