November 20, 2009

Post Internals.

I havent had the bloody time to spare for a post from a long time.After multiple reminders on my phone I thought I'll do it soon after my 3rd round of internals.Unlike previous semesters this time for once I am glad about the way the whole internals season.Everything went as per plan - the last minute notes,group discussions,etc.


During Process Integration test:

Scene - Test just started and I am still reading through the questions. Samitha. our HOD walks in.

The next moment I knew she will call out my name.She has this major dislike and I knew that she will definitely try to irritate me.

HOD: 'Rajan,pls cum to the first bench' (First try to irritate)
Me: (I just nodded)


After 5 minutes she switches off the fan


Me: 'Ma'am can I have the fan switched on,pls' ( I made sure I squeezed in that word pls)
HOD: 'No,its pleasant out here.There is no requirement of the fan,you continue writing. (Second try to irritate)

After 15 minutes,she is just walking around in the corridor and decided to drop in yet again just to irritate.

HOD:'Rahul,pls sit properly'
(And yes success,final irritation)

Bloody hell I have been quietly sitting there right from the start and still she will find ways to nudge me for something or the other.

Oh yes, I forgot one more time she wanted to irritate. I am just done with that test and I walk out to check the notice board.There she popped out again,god knows from where.

HOD:'Rahul Rajan,pls leave the dept.Your friends will finish and come down'

Arrggh..So bloody irritating!


Now the grind is finally over and the struggle to finish studying for the coming up exams is gonna be hell esp now that it is winter.The bed is so inviting for a long 12 hours sleep.

I dont get the freaking time for anything at all and how does time pass by, I have no clue! Its just the same thing day in and day out.I am eagerly waiting to be done with college,get out of this whole monotonous daily routine of going to college,attending classes,labs,records,assignments,internals,etc.I want a change and I am hoping it is a good one by the time I am done next june.

I wanted to review the novel I picked up months ago but am sure now I wont have the time to do esp when I am flipping thru ten pages during the morning Crapping session.I am still struggling to finish it, I think I am half way through it. FYI the novel is called 'Of course I still love you till..I find someone better'.The author is some ex student of DCE(Delhi college of engineering), I dont recall his name.Maybe next time.

Meanwhile I have finally got my hands on the Knight Rider series with the Ford Mustang GT500.I used to watch it when I was a kid,guess it was a Corvette then.I totally loved cars from that day! Once again I dont get time to watch so now I club it while I am having my dinner or sunday lunch.I stopped watching the tv and now finish one episode of the famous car series daily.

I did watch two episodes of Jonathon Miller's - A brief history of Disbelief.I will feature about it in a post sometime later when I have time on my hands.

Various other things have been in my head and mind is never in peace.I am trying not to get worked up about things and just letting it be or even letting it go.I was never this way before,used to be the very carefree kind.It did affect my studies and now when I finally got hold of my studies I want to have the old me back.Rest of the time atleast.I am working on it and it might take a while.

Want to have that one calm late evening on the beach.Probably listen to the track 'Knocking on heavens door'.This is going to take a few years though.I must learn the guitar by then.Will play and sing for just myself.Definitely want to be alone then with no hazzles in life or tension.Hate handling pressure or take tension about anything.

For the old me,later than never.

Sayonara