November 1, 2009

Just dropped by

I dont remember when was my last post,think its been a while.I always have in mind that I have a post to put up but then due to lack of time I always forget bout it at the end of the day.So now I have conveniently pushed it to this weekend.Lot of things in my to do list havent been done yet and all I have is a sunday to do them.Right from the simplest being cutting my nails.Its been a week since its set as a reminder on my phone and still at the end of the day I havent managed to spare 5 minutes for it.

I am in no mood to review the movies seen over the past two weeks but yes i can definitely mention them.Orphan(Thriller - 4/5),All the best(Stopped watchin in 15mins - Pathetic nonsense) and London dreams(Great storyline - 3.5/5).I loved Michael Jackson's 'This Is it' though.He is truly a legend.If the London concert ever happened,it would have been the BEST performance on stage world would have ever seen! MJ's music will live on forever.

Rumours once again about the VTU exams being postponed by a week.They do this postponing shit every bloody year.I dont understand then why the hell do they send an exam timetable to all colleges by the start of the semester.I am hoping the dates dont shift and remain the same as of the first notice.

Its been a long while since I have been having this particular interest for photography in me.I never got the chance to exploit it with a professional camera.I dont like the mini slim ones you get, be it 10 or 12 megapixels - the ones that are usually meant for picnics,get togethers,etc.Today I fell in luv with my cousin's camera.Nikon D90,that says it all.Guess it was a 12.9mp digital camera.Oh the feel of it was remarkable! Its on my Wish list, I will own it one day and then fulfill my dream of Wildlife photography.I'll wait for that day eagerly..

Rest someother day,
Taking off for a relaxed weekend.
Adios.