February 18, 2010

When the Tigers broke free..




As promised in the previous post I am back, maybe it took time to return though.My net had issues opening blogger and gmail over the past couple of days so I kept delaying my post even.


I remember this song by Pink Floyd, ' When the tigers broke free '.

Aircell's initiative of working on the tiger awareness is really great.I am hoping something can be done as its already high time.We just have 1411 tigers left.In a hope to see more of them in the years to come, I will proceed with my post for the day...

So lets see, I guess the Shiv Sena / Srk controversy has taken a back seat, now that he realised he cant do shit.I still dont understand why people cant take/keep things simple and straight.He wanted Pakistani players to play in the forthcoming IPL.Now whats wrong in that.They are just players, they are not the Al-Qaeda( If thats the right spelling ) If they have so much anger in them about Pakistan and its people why react against someone in India who just had an opinion related to a game enjoyed by a global audience?! Such brainless people in the country, they just take things in the wrong sense,blow it out of proportion and end of the whole fiasco no gain at all.Upset a lot of people for their show of stupidity.I dont give a shit to these people, I'll watch the movie whatever happens.

Another bunch of jackasses in Bangalore wanted to spoil Valentines day.They feel its not part of our culture and stuff like that.They want only married people sitting together as a couple and they warned everyone around that they would get two individuals married if found hanging around outside in the city.Even after being beaten black and blue by the youth congress, Muthalik still stood by his word.Then again he couldn do shit around.

Bangalore maybe one of the hottest cities in India soon, the weather now is unbearable.I wonder how its going to be in April.There is absolutely no point taking bath and using the perfume.In maybe an hour or so,its all back to sweat and feeling yuck overall.


Yes, I was finally making a list of things I want to have/places to visit/etc. I am done with it yet but I'll give a start to it with this post.Probably have an extension to it in the future posts.FYI Points mentioned below may not necessarily be part of this year's list( I dont have that kinda list ).Its just an overall thing.



1.Rottweiler











He is going to be my most valued possession in the future.


2.Canon EOS 1000D




I've been dying to own this from a long time,its just taking too long.I must try my hand at lotteries soon.



3.New Zealand





Dont ask me why I have such a fascination for this place.If I get a chance to go there I am taking it with no second thoughts.



4. Doberman





I totally love this breed and in remembrance of my previous doberman, Spike.


5.Corbett National Park





This is one place I want to go soon, am hoping its going to be one of the first trips I make once I start working.Shit, I need to get the Canon before I make this trip.


For now I will give a stop to my list,will continue soon when I have the time to sit like this.


Oh yes,my resolution for this year and maybe for a couple of years down the lane.I speak too much and the way I say things,unintentionally might not sound acceptable.I'll go back to keeping a part of my thoughts to myself.

I am complicated,I am weird and I'd like to keep a few things to myself from now on.


Until the next post :)

Cheers.