February 28, 2010

Turning 22..

So here I am typing out the first post after I turned 22 ( Feb 24th ). Thanks to all those who wished and were there for the cake cutting at sharp 12.Actually I have never cut a cake at 12 o clock.First year in hostel I was too worried bout the seniors kicking my butt black and blue so I managed to escape that scene with some excuse or I guess I went back to my granny's.So this was something very special indeed for me to remember as the only birthday I have cut cake at 12.I so sound like an Oldie now.

Once again I'v had a hectic week though the project hasnt started full fledged as yet,I can feel the work load kicking in.

I have more to say but right now I have to get back to the Damn project, I will come back over the weekend for sure.
Till then,
Sayonara