February 9, 2010

In a hope..

So here I am after a really long break.I had planned to do a lot of things during my semester break and I havent done any.I eventually dropped out the plan of making my list of new year resolutions/things I want/to do in the coming year.I didnt find the time to even finish a 200 page novel I have been holding on to for months now.Thats how preoccupied I am but if you ask me to list out things that keep me busy throughout the day,its the usual engineering student life and a little bit more of say a tv series(Friends/Big Bang).

Whats wrong with me?! I have absolutely no time for myself,to have a relaxed day with no where to run to/things to do/college,etc.I actually had a pretty relaxed time in Muscat and then when I had that period of time off I totally forgot that I have to make my list/blog/finish my novel.BLAH! I was just lazying around looking at the two new parrots at home,gold fishes in the aquarium,playing chess with my 13 year old brother.I am glad I taught him how to play and now he is extremely good for a 13 year old.Was surprised see him play a few games with me,the way he took things so quickly out of my hands.
Proud of him,atleast I can still play my favourite indoor game years down the lane at home with him.

Oh yes,I started with this post to mention about Shahrukh khan coming to Bangalore for a global quiz organised by IIPM.I didnt care bout the quiz but yes my long time wish of seeing him live came true last evening at the Koramangala indoor stadium.A day I'll never forget - 8th February.Now that this has happened once,I am in a hope it will happen once more in the years to come.

I am hoping to post more often,I am hoping to read more.In a way they could be related.

PS: Option of uploading pictures side by side not working on blogger.Something really wrong,actually even my phone/net acting a little cranky today.

So for the time being,this is all I got to say.

I'll get back soon.
Cheers.