December 5, 2009

Computer Lab :)

Computer Programming and Simulation Lab
(7th Semester VTU war)


I just managed to get the easiest program to execute.I was still not very sure of getting the output.I never intended to while I was mugging them.Anyways as I got the easiest of the lot(Pure LUCK!), I thought I'll try to execute it.It didnt happen and I called ma'am to ask her what could possibly be the problem.

Ma'am: ' Rahul,you are very lucky today! Pls check the loop once again.

I thought for a while.went thru the program once again.I definitely couldn figure out anything to do with the looping statements.I called the external guy next.I dont recall his name but he was from RV.He reminded me of Selvi's brother,his actions and speech were so similiar to hers.BTW, Selvi is the lady who teaches Food Technology.

Rv chap: 'Check the loop,your program is right'
Myself: (You idiot,I dont know jackshit about C or C++) 'Sir, I checked but I dont know where is the mistake.

He looked into the monitor for a while and then he made a correction.He asked me to execute after that.It worked,I got the Damn Output and that means I am sure to pass.

Rv chap: 'Come for Viva.'

Myself: (Prepared my viva-smile)

Ma'am: 'Rahul hates programs sir.He is a very bright student but doesnt put his complete effort.Today he is a very lucky boy to get this program.

Rv chap: 'Rajan,is she right?!'

Myself: (Smiling still)' Yes sir.I have tried my level best to understand programming right from 11th std.I havent and I really dont like the subject.'

Rv chap: 'Its great that you can actually mug the programs and write in paper without a scratch'.

Myself: (Still smiling even though my jaws are aching now,its been ten minutes)

Rv Chap: Carry on with your Simulation.


I finished my simulation in another an hour or so.I really didnt care if I didnt have the right values for simulation.I was very happy that I am going to get away with this lab anyways.

Myself: 'I am done Ma'am'.'
Ma'am: 'You can tell goodbye to this lab and hopefully programming for life,Rahul'
Myself: 'Thank you very much Ma'am.'


Curtains down!:)