December 20, 2009

Orkut Jerk!

Half way through the Vtu War and now I cant wait to be done with the rest.I dont recall when I was actually free last.When did I go for a movie or had a chilled out time?! Whoa, I cant seem to recall at all.Arrghh, vtu really has its effect!

So how did the exams go so far?! No,I am neither a nerd or really bothered bout explaining how they were.I'll talk bout something else.

New year is just round the corner and like always I am trying to make a new list of resolutions.Ofcourse all of it I cant keep upto,but the list part I will do.I am going to even make a list of things I want/want to do the coming year/years etc. I am still working on it,so far just got some two points.So whenever it has enough points I'll put it up.


Oh yes now coming back to the topic.Some Ass$%&* has made an Orkut profile with the same display pic I have on my blog.My cousin calls me one evening to tell me that she has accepted my friend request n Orkut,a Social networking site.I used to be on that site years ago but got rid of it so this news was something! I went ahead to check the profile using my Cousin's id.Best part is that he did have my pic as his display picture and had 83 friends then! I went through the list of his friends, I didnt know even one guy/girl in that list.Totally random ppl.I ran a search on google images and realised that he got the pic from google images as my blog is public.At first, I thought I'll report abuse but then I thought let him do what he wants.He cant get hold of any more pics and I cant run behind some ass who is that jobless.So I deleted him from my cousin's profile and asked her not to accept any more requests from him.Smart and desperate he is,he sent her a couple of requests after that repeatedly.Such a #$%*head!


My condolences to Sunil's family and friends.May his soul rest in peace.We miss you.