July 19, 2010

Every dream is real..




Dreams feel real while we're in them...It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange - I N C E P T I O N



One of the most hyped up movies to release this year, its finally out in theatres. People are flocking all over just to see this for all the hype.Has it lived up to the hype?! Yes, indeed. Even if you have some great expectations from this movie, you wont end up disappointed. you expect something and then you lose your mind once the movie starts.End of the show you will walk out of the theatre slightly lost, still having a few doubts here and there. Its all a part of the whole story and such feeling is totally normal.Pay attention right from the start and dont bother running to the stall to pick up your popcorn/pepsi.Once you lose the flow, you are as lost as the characters in the movie.


Very surprisingly there was absolute silence in the theatre.Everyone was so damn engrossed that no one actually spoke I think.After the final scene is over you will hear things like 'holy crap, that was really crazy!'. I said it myself.Christopher Nolan has once again proved that he is just Awesome! Having given the world hits like 'The Dark Knight' , 'The Prestige' & 'Memento'.


Leanardo Di Caprio, wonderful job! For once he didnt light a fag in the movie.

Overall Verdict : 4.9/5

Must watch, avoid talking throughout the movie.Even popcorn munching might be distractive,guess thats unavoidable.



In the meantime I watched a few more movies.




Eclipse : 3rd movie in the Twilight sage, boring! They should avoid making the 4th for sure.Robert Pattinson or whatever his name is cant act. Kirsten stewart's acting is something beyond my tolerance after this flick.Taylor Lautner does his part pretty ok.

Overall rating : 2/5 ( Avoid )







The Killers : Though the title sounds like its going to be an action flick,its more to do with comedy and drama. I really enjoyed this one,light hearted flick.If I had a tub of popcorn it would have been better but sadly I was home and watched it on my laptop.

Overall rating : 3.5/5


I Hate Luv Storys : After watching this you will really hate the fact that you spent money and watched it in the theatre,I thought Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani was bad.This is another big flop.Sonam's voice is squeeky and Imran does his usual nonsense same like the one in Jaane tu ya Jaane na.Only such roles suit him ofcourse,he is bad in them too.

Overall rating : .75/5 ( Even if anyone pays you for watching this,avoid !! )



I am yet to watch Knight and Day, heard good reviews.Will watch it soon.
I'll get back to my camera survey for the time being.Until the next post ;)

Sayonara!