July 26, 2010

Bye BANGALORE...

So here I am finally feeling more than just upset that I have to leave my favourite city, Bangalore. All this while I was under the notion that I am more of the easy to adapt kind and will have nothing to be sad about when I take the flight this sunday morning to Dehradun. I was wrong, I am so wrong. I can now feel the vacuum within me and its such a bad feeling altogether. I dont know what I am going to miss the most when I say bye.Will it be my grandmum,friends,city or something more significant in my life than all this...

Bangalore will never be the same without that very significant factor.Crap! I have a lot to get used to when I get there. Once again the usual round of classes, attendance, new friends, usual tiffs with people, cramming from the thick books and maybe one major problem - the climate. Either I'll get used to it or else I'll forever crib about it and wait eagerly to be done with 2 years.I'll just be a lil optimistic and say one and a half years.I'll try and get my project somewhere in the south or atleast Mumbai.


I hate the uncertainity involved thinking about when I'll get back to Blore.During my schooling years, I never hated the gulf.I am not talking about any place in particular, I was used to that kind of lifestyle. When I had to leave,I had mixed feelings but in a way happy I am coming back to India finally.I liked chemistry right from 10th and then yes ofcourse I picked up Chemical.My intention was never to go back to the middle east again though there is maximum demand and paycheque.I like to stay where my roots are, if not in the city I am used to but at the least in India.I am scared to go back to the gulf,what if I get used to the job/life there or even worse what if I dont want to come back for a decade?! I dont even want to try to work there for 2 months.In a way I am very glad I didnt have to go back there but still unhappy about a few things.On a larger perspective I know this was the best I could have opted for and a decision that came through right on time. I dont know if this was bound to happen coz I dont believe in fate and that god decides things for you. I've always believed that if you can push things to move your way it will happen and like someone in the past said 'Work is worship' and not endless prayers without effort.

I want to say so much more right now but I am restricting myself,helpless maybe.I'll keep it for some later day in the far future.I'll miss coming back home to my grandmum,wish I didnt have to go this far.I'll miss few of my friends but guess thats something I can manage.I wont take names at the moment nor mention anyone in particular.

. . . . . I'll miss you :'(

For now so much, I dont know if I'll come back for a final post before I leave blore.If I dont, I will post next from my hostel in UPES, Dehradun.

PS : I almost forgot to mention, I got my Canon as a gift :).. Thank you very much! :D



- Canon SX 120 IS -

Sayonara!