May 6, 2010

Keep talking..

I apologize for not having written here in a while.I really havent had the time to do so and recently when I came back to the 'New post' page I totally forgot what I wanted to say so I shut the window right away.

Right now I can say I am almost an engineer,I am not very sure what I have learnt all these four years and if they will actually benefit me in the coming years.I hope they do,even if its in the smallest possible way.This is officially the last week of engineering, as we have our farewell on the 10th of May.After that I am hoping classes wouldn be held.Project and seminar itself is bad enough to chew my brains.From what I last spoke to my project mate Suma,she told me our project will be completed by this weekend.Phew! Thats a lot of relief but then again I am sure I'll have to read up on everything possible and start typing out the report as soon as possible.Every damn thing looks so crammed up in the coming week, I have no idea as to how much is actually possible.3rd round of internals too are being held around the same time.Its pure madness and I am already dreading the start of next week.


I thank all my friends for making these 4 years bearable in BMS.For all the fun times.I will take only a few names starting with the hostelites ( IH )

Karan,Sandeep,Pankaj,Ann,Payal,Radhika,Leroy,Shahnawaz,Abidi,Samad,Rahul Radhakrishnan,Rami

And now to a few more..

Varun,Shruthi D,Rita,Hemanth,Prajwal,Shiva,Abhishek,Mayank,Cheta(Ankit) and Vivek.