May 21, 2010

Facebook Account Hacked!

I dont know if this is what they call Phishing Scam because Facebook keeps intimating me saying it is some scam like that or I dont even know if its hacked.As far as I can recall I havent meddled with the password settings nor made any changes whatsoever.

Whatever be the case, I cant get thru my facebook account anymore.I got so bloody jacked! I am hoping the account just remains inactive throughout and in the meantime I'll spread word that I am not on that social networking site anymore.I wonder why such things keep happening only to me? This is the second time its happening and now I am sick of this nonsense.

I'll just keep away from social networking sites from now on till the need arises someday in the future and if I am really keen on it.

Spread word.

Thank you.