October 11, 2009

Weekend

Weekend has never been the same after I left hostel. I should have just gone to college rather than sitting at home with a Process Control text book wondering what chapters to study when Ma'am hasnt given a clue of the portions yet.I have my internals in 3 days time and like always portions not known,last minute notes still to gather,etc etc.

When will I get a break from all this?! Academically sound,thats one thing I am really glad about.Atleast for now! Other than that,nothing at all in the recent times interest me.Am bored of the net,the craze to catch a movie first day first show,friends get together,hostel ragging,etc.Even bunking an hour is boring,might as well sit in class than agreeing for a mass bunk! I thought year by year engineering would get better.I am not talking anything close to academics.Blah,maybe I should just deal with it for now.



Wake up Sid:

One movie I was eagerly waiting for.Its the kind of movie I like,lot of color,enough comedy to make you smile,little bit of senti scenes.Perfect for a relaxed time at the theatre.Very light hearted movie and nothing like Dev D and Kaminey,I truly didnt like those movies much.Maybe I had something in mind when I went for them.It turned out to be totally different and at some point I wanted the movie to end atleast Dev D.


Rating : 3.75/5
Must watch.



I have started to read again,well almost.Not a great start and really not like how I used to read during my school days or even college days for that matter.Now I have the time and I still dont read as much as I used to.Monthly I do pick up a few magazines like Men's health and Maxim to while away time when I take a crap!
I have started reading this novel 'Of Course I love you..till I find someone better'.Havent progressed much so I will write more about it once I am done with that book(Hopefully soon!).Need to convince myself to sit in one place and patiently read.

Until the next post,
Adios.