October 9, 2009

The Online Diary




I have been wanting to find an alternative to my habit of writing a diary.There are times when I keep filling in every other day and then there are times when I dont want to write for maybe a month or so.Keep losing track of details and facts over time.Its irritating when I cant recall details of a particular day.It never struck me that maybe I can have a personal diary online and avoid all the 'junjut' of keeping the diary in the drawer,locking it,etc.

I still prefer when I can actually sit down on my table and give the diary entry lot of thought.Been too lazy these days and then hardly any time.Maybe once in a while I will print the diary entry and stick it back in my actual personal diary,prob every 15 entries or once in a month.

www.my-diary.org/

Thats the link to the online diary!

Adios