September 30, 2009

Bored / Frustrated





I really have no clue as to what is happening all of a sudden but right from the time I have entered into my fourth year of engineering there has been a lot of change.The only issue being the change is not good at all.There has been so much of dullness in day to day life,there is nothing probably I look forward to in a day.I am still not sure if I am actually very bored or frustrated with the monotonous day to day life.Whatever may be the reason,I am just not in a great mood.

Tired of this routine.Waking up,going to college,returning home,gym,books,net and sleep.This is all I have been doing from a very long time.College is definitely boring! Get a period off,thats the worst thing to happen.Argghh..!! To add to all the problems I end up in Selvi's batch for my 8th sem project.I was hoping that I dont get her or any of the other dull teachers like YKS.

Class trip doesnt suit situation so thats finally out of the agenda for this semester.What am I doing?!?

I need a break. I really need to do something different.
Right now I cant think of anything so I might as well go back to listening Pink Floyd.

Adios.