September 19, 2009

BBQ Nation




My second post came way too quickly and its about this place I have gone a couple of times for lunch.They have these two variations for the buffet and both are actually worth the price.If you havent had dinner the previous night and skipped morning breakfast this is the place you can hog to your heart's content.I havent really noticed the change in the buffet menu as most of the time the starters fill you up that you have no place at all for any of the other things on the buffet menu.

There is no such thing as a must eat but I love the Prawn bbq,Paneer Tikka and Chicken bbq.Dont ask me about the dessert section as I dont like most things sweet or even Ice cream(Exception - Baskin Robbins).

I feel the BBQ Nation at Indranagar is a little crammed esp the bottom floor,well I think they have one more floor like the one in Koramangala.I like the one in Koramangala,its spacious and service is much better.

Ambience : 4/5
Service : 3.75/5
Food(Starters) : 4.25/5
Rate : 3.75/5