June 20, 2010

BE.. Next on Agenda - M.Tech.

Finally the change is here. When I keep seeing Facebook settings and layout being changed over a period of time , I was wondering why no one takes interest in the Blogging world to enable us to do some quick easy editing of template and not work on the basics of HTML to get things straight. So first applause to blogger team in getting the new template modifications.Mine is no more the old black template, I have given it a new look altogether.I dont think that is enough if my posts still take a long time to show up.

I am still waiting for my VTU results, hopefully good this time. Meanwhile there is good news, I have decided to go ahead and complete my masters instead of joining work right away.So yes, I have another two more years of college life.Just that this time there is a lot of change,its in UPES Dehradun.

Maybe once I get my ass there, I will have so much more to say on a daily basis.Wait did I say daily basis?! Nah.I'll be posting very often,more like on a weekly basis.I will try and include as many pics as possible.I still lack a damn camera! I keep having dreams of the Canon EOS1000D, that again is such a recurring dream and I am not getting any close to owning one.I will try and manage pics with my phone camera os slightly better Point and shoot Sony Cybershot which my parents use for family outings and occasions.I dont know if I'll get to keep it, I will request and see if it can be granted.

Until my next post,
Cheers!