March 16, 2010

Biding my Time..

The excitement to be in Goa this month end is 'Intense'.I think everyone has that on their minds from the past couple of days,the pain is to wait for another two weeks to see it happen.I am more than just excited to be making this trip the second time in my engineering life,BMS didnt turn out to be a boring journey I must say!

I am no more a hostelite,I used to be a part of the International Hostel BMS.Though I started staying out with my grandmum at my own place on airport road I used to still visit that place.Lot of fond memories and a few great friends,I shall not take names though.So yes, I finally gave up my room in the hostel.I dont think I will go back to staying there anymore even for a night.I wont say anymore,I might just get a little emotional.I miss a few friends..



Coming back to the list of things I want to do/things I want.


GOA




If I am in India, I would like to have this yearly getaway to Goa either to attend the New year Sunburn or maybe Christmas!




Wildlife in Africa






I used to love watching the Animal planet and the National Geographic channel all the time.My dad used to hate the fact that I watch programmes featuring snakes.Me and my bro always enjoyed any show related to Wildlife.So this goes in my list too,trip to Africa someday in the future just for the sake of wildlife! Well before going for this trip I want to get my Canon EOS 1000D / Nikon D3000. I am not making the trip otherwise.Wildlife photography - Bliss!


RayBan Shades





This particular type of shades from Rayban, I have been wanting this from a really long time.I see it very rarely and everytime I do I pick it up,try them on and keep it back telling myself ' Someday I will come back for this '.




Underwater Sea diving





I dont know if I'll ever do this or maybe I might just back out at the last minute.I dont know swimming but the interest to see marine life that close is too much.Maybe I will try this if I gather enough courage at that moment of time.



Thats it for now.
Internals day after,so rest laters! :)

Goodnight!